top of page

Covid 19

We have postponed all events until the end of Sept in line with the UKA and government guidance 


We will be updating as we go along at the moment the events are only postponed once we have further guidance from UKA and government we will determine what course of action to do the options we are looking at are to reschedule them to another date later in the year if this is not possible then we will look at either carrying entries over to next year and if you cannot make the date set out we will allow you to enter any of our races next year


We have just had an update from East Lancs Railways to see what guidance they have taken and they have only just informed me they have postponed all events including our race the train and will look at rescheduling it but at the moment they are not in a position to do this as all staff have been furloughed but will let me know as soon as possible with that said we are aiming to try and get our first event which will be Yarrow Splash in September up and running but again we have to follow the guidance put down by the government and UKA 


As soon as we know in regards to dates we will let you know. 


Stay safe and well




Sent from my iPhone

bottom of page