Sun, 13 Mar|
Abbey Village CP School
The Roddlesworth Roller is a friendly 9km trail race on good paths/roads around lakes and through woods. It is run by athletes of all ages and abilities, from 16+ to 80+ and national athletes to absolute beginners.
Time & Location
13 Mar 2022, 11:00
Abbey Village CP School, Abbey Village, Chorley PR6, UK
About the Event
What's it all for?
The event is run to generate funds for the Abbey Village PTA. After the 2019 event the funds were used to create a new library for the school.
- · Date : 13thMarch 2022 Time
- 11:00(Roller) and 12:30(Doddle)
- Registration opens 09:30 closes at 10:45 for both events
- Registration : Abbey Village School ARC Race Permit Numbers : Applied for.
- Entries : Online £8 plus £1:20 admin fee. On the day entry £10
- Online entries will close on Wednesday 9th March 2022
- Marshals/Helpers : If you are able to help on the day, please let Stewart Jones know (email@example.com).
- There are lots of fun jobs to do :) Free : cake and brew for all Roller finishers Free : medal, plus hot dog and juice for all Doddle finishers
- Course Maps : Roddlesworth Roller and Daffodil Doddle Runners Map Roddlesworth Roller and Daffodil Doddle Marshal Map
- Suggested Parking : Parking Map Please park legally on Bolton Road (or satellite roads), Naja car park, Dole Lane, Twistmoor Lane, as there is only limited parking at the school. Please share cars if possible. Do not park on junctions, crossings and in from of or in the car park of the Hare and Hounds.
- Refreshments Extensive refreshments are available to purchase before and after the racing from the school. Runners will get free food and drinks after the race.
- Clothing Please wear clothing and footware that is suitable to the season and weather. The Doddle can be completed in virtually any type of footwear, but the Roller really requires trainers with some grip.
- First Aid At least 3 First Aid teams will attend the race. They will be based at the Start/Finish, and at the top and middle of the Roller course.
- Marshals and Helpers Please meet outside the Hare and Hounds at 09:30 on the Sunday morning of the event for briefing. We always need more helpers, so please come along if you can lend a hand.
· Thanks to
Admin Fee Included On the day Entry - Extra £2 if not full£9.20